Time & Location
About the Event
TIME: 11am till 4pm
PRICE: $180 per person (max of 8ppl)
• an overview of the current state of the meat and seafood industry locally and beyond
• sustainable farming the environment and getting the most out of your meat
• an understanding of buyer behaviour, marketing and consumerism by cutting thru the BS and “greenwash”
• a deep knowledge of how sustainably and ethically raised animals are superior for the mind, body and soul.
• 2 course DELICIOUS lunch, prepared using TOMS meats and seasonal sides (plenty of vego/vegan options, too)
• soft beverages included, BYO boozy drinks. (Boozy drinks can be sorted for you at a price per head depending in how fancy you like it)
• a gift, including an organic spice rub, a PROPER BASICS take-home meal and key information learned in a little booklet, for future reference and so you NEVER forget us…
• transfers from and to the Woodend train station if required
• our session filmed and put onto USB so you can watch it OVER and OVER
We require a minimum of 6 attendees for the class to proceed. In the event that the minimum attendance is not met we will re-schedule to the next available date. We will also be happy to offer you a refund if future dates are not suitable.
- EATING SUSTAINABLY$180$1800$0